A mostly articulated partial skeleton and complete skull of Triceratops prorsus. This specimen was discovered in the Hell Creek Formation of N.E. Montana by Luke Phipps in 2017.
1. Complete articulated skull with lower dentition and teeth.
2. Articulated spine from the skull to the hip along with fully articulation of the left dorsal ribs.
3. Soft tissue preservation throughout the site.
4. Theropod teeth lodged into the soft tissue areas from two different theropods, a result of scavenging.
5. Contained in one jacket, an outstanding exhibit for anyone.
This specimen is pending acquisition. Please do not email us regarding this specimen unless we update the status.