Krex is an associated Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton and skull. It was discovered in the Hell Creek Formation of N.E. Montana in 2018 by Nathan Cooper.
- Around a 30% complete specimen based on element representation. There is more work to do on this specimen which should increase the bone count.
- Both skull and skeleton elements are represented. Rare elements include the complete cervical series, furcula, humerus, and nearly complete left foot with claws.
- Though tan in color, the fossil is very stable.
- This will be an outstanding specimen to work into a complete replica for a exhibit.
- Because of its completeness, this specimen will rank among the best ever found in Montana.
This specimen has been acquired. It is no longer available.