Krex is an associated Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton and skull. It was discovered in the Hell Creek Formation of N.E. Montana in 2018 by Nathan Cooper.
- Around a 30% complete specimen based on element representation. There is more work to do on this specimen which should increase the bone count.
- Both skull and skeleton elements are represented. Rare elements include the complete cervical series, furcula, humerus, and nearly complete left foot with claws.
- Though tan in color, the fossil is very stable.
- This will be an outstanding specimen to work into a complete replica for a exhibit.
- Because of its completeness, this specimen will rank among the best ever found in Montana.
This specimen is currently pending acquisition. Please do not contact us on this specimen unless we post a change in its status.